mIRC 7.25 has been released! (June 6th 2012)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Portable support has been improved for when mIRC is used on more than one computer
through file hosting services like dropbox.
- A Treebar option has been added that allows you to choose a different font using
the right-click popup menu.
- The editbox now beeps at most ten times when the maximum message length is reached
and respects the "enable sounds" option in the sounds dialog.
- The log view window now allows you to set the default ontop state through the
system menu as well as save the window position.
- The SSL warning dialog has been improved and now includes SHA1 fingerprint and
- Incremental search has been added to listboxes that matches against start of text
in listbox lines.
- The Control+Break key issue that caused it to stick in some situations should now
- A display scrolling bug that occurred in windows that contained a large numbers
of lines has been fixed.
- A 10053 connection issue has been fixed that occurred when connecting to a server
that closed the connection immediately.
- Changed /timer handling so that it is now more precise/reliable.
- Other changes and bug fixes.
For a full version history of mIRC v7.x development, please see the list of changes starting with v7.0.
As always, you can download the latest version of mIRC from the download page.